Weekend Warriors
Weekend Warriors
an original superhuman rpg
Welcome
Hello and welcome to Weekend Warriors. We are an original superhuman roleplaying game. Our focus is on interesting and compelling stories, told with strong and diverse characters. We have been open for three years and are always willing to welcome newcomers to our site.

This site runs best on Google Chrome, and is not tested on IE.
Getting Started
Please register with your character's first and last name, using correct capitalization. Check out our face claims to see who has been used.

New here? Great! Check out our newbie guide. You'll also want to check in about our rules.
We've got site wide plots for our various member groups that you can dive right into.

Need help coming up with a character, check out our resources page, or see our wanted page for wanted characters.

Ready to apply? You'll need the Application.
Credits
Weekend Warriors was originally created by Terri / Dosymedia of RPG-D. Skin by Rosey / WinterSeaSpray of Shine. Color palette From Ashes by winterseaspray of Colour Lovers. Custom forum content was created by Black of Code. All content is the property of the poster. Copying, stealing or using content without the creator's permission is strictly forbidden. Beware the Agency is everywhere.
December 12 - Check out the update for new information!

October 17 - After the riots the other shoe drops.

October 14 - A riot breaks out downtown.
ANNOUNCEMENTS
MUTANT WATCH
CHAT

Add Reply

Better late than never
Abram Gadhi
 Posted: Feb 27 2014, 05:27 PM
Support Character

5'9" tall
brown eyes
53 years old
Level One
Arachnid Manipulation
85 posts Written By Landon

Hey everyone.

I figured I should post an introduction even if it's late, so here we go:

user posted image

This is me. Please excuse the menudo.

I'm Landon/DTJ/DuvetDeMot/Duvet and I'm 22 years old. I'm from central Texas and am a senior professional writing major at Baylor University. I've been role-playing since I was about thirteen and have been either been role-playing or roll-playing since then. I started out on The-N message boards, so shout out to everyone who was part of that! I'm currently part of the core group (there are only four of us left, but we're practically best friends) that left The-N for Eva's Place and have been for quite a while.

I'm quite the consummate geek. I carry dice bags around in my backpack (don't ask me why, I've just kinda left them in there at this point), I watch Doctor Who religiously, enjoy Game of Thrones, and am only just starting Downton Abbey.

Let's see... I've played the piano for about fifteen years or so, I've sung classically for about twelve years, and cannot dance to save my life. I have Skyrim, The Old Republic, The Sims, and Scribblenauts on my quick bar, and if I'm not writing or watching TV, then I'm playing a game or reading Blastr, Dvice, or CNN.

Extras...
  • My favorite author is T.A. Barron.
  • My favorite book is House of Leaves.
  • My favorite poet is Robert Frost.
  • My favorite composer is Eric Whitacre.
  • I play online D&D occasionally, so be sure and let me know if you're up for a campaign.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Megan Wolfe
 Posted: Feb 27 2014, 05:41 PM
Deceased

5'9" tall
brown eyes
31 years old
Level Five
Empathic Power Magnetism
649 posts Written By Paula

OMG, SKYRIM. Please be my friend? I need to know, am I the only one so hopelessly geeky to seriously consider making a Sims character of my Skyrim character? Or is that normal you think?

Anyway, welcome (again) to the site. I do believe you're the third person here to play Skyrim and I don't think there's anyone who doesn't watch DW so I believe you were just destined to end up here. ;P

PS: Love the menudo, I kinda wish my only pic here wasn't with me covered in food. Yours looks so respectable in comparison.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lauren Baxter
 Posted: Feb 27 2014, 05:48 PM
Surveillance

5'9" tall
blue eyes
38 years old
LEVEL EIGHT
+ | enhanced vision | sensory synchronization | sensory deprivation
708 posts Written By Dany

SCRIBBLENAUTS!
AND OMG YES, ROBERT FROST!

And your name is Landon. D; Now I'll forever associate you with one of my written male charries (not WW-related), so please forgive me.

Uhm, anyway, welcome to WW (officially)! I'm Dany, I'm 25 years old and I don't mind the menudo at all. I'm kind of jelly, actually.

(I don't watch DW. /outcast)

--------------------
PM
^
Abram Gadhi
 Posted: Feb 27 2014, 10:30 PM
Support Character

5'9" tall
brown eyes
53 years old
Level One
Arachnid Manipulation

QUOTE (Megan Wolfe @ Feb 27 2014, 03:41 PM)

Of course! You can never have too many friends! And I had never thought about that... But now I have. And I will look through every single mod until I can make this happen.

Well, Skyrim is just great. I play so much that it often becomes an issue, especially with the beta testing for Elder Scrolls Online. That is consuming my life.

PS: Now I'm going to have to see that picture! It sounds absolutely epic.
PM
^
Abram Gadhi
 Posted: Feb 27 2014, 10:44 PM
Support Character

5'9" tall
brown eyes
53 years old
Level One
Arachnid Manipulation

QUOTE (Lauren Baxter @ Feb 27 2014, 03:48 PM)

I was skeptical of Scribblenauts at first, but I have since come to love it. The Steam Workshop is awesome at keeping the game new and fresh.

My grandfather's favorite poem was A Roadside Stand, and when I first expressed an interest in writing to my parents, my mom gave me his copy of The Collected Poems of Robert Frost with the pages of his favorite poems still marked. I read it at least ten times through that first week and settled on my favorite, All Revelation. I draw a lot of inspiration from that.

Haha. Not a problem! I just hope that's a good association.

Well, nice to officially meet you, Dany! Yeah, we've got a place down here that makes absolutely amazing menudo. Unfortunately, they don't serve it with pan blanco, but I let that slide.

(That's okay, you gotta start sometime! tongue.gif)
PM
^
Mireille Giroux
 Posted: Feb 28 2014, 01:13 AM
Bio Soldier

5'1" tall
Brown eyes
31 years old
LEVEL FIVE
+, Intangibility, Reflective Teleportation
339 posts Written By Mori

HI DTJ!
First of all, I would excuse the menudo if I knew what it was. >>; Food...I am clueless.
BUT YESS! Writing majors, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Skyrim, Sims, and ALL the things.
Exxxxxxxxcellent.
Also, yesssss...Whiteacre.

>>;
<<;
What do you hoard in Skyrim?
Everyone hoards something. Mine is cheese wheels. I need this information for science.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailGTalk
^
Abram Gadhi
 Posted: Feb 28 2014, 01:08 PM
Support Character

5'9" tall
brown eyes
53 years old
Level One
Arachnid Manipulation

QUOTE (Mireille Giroux @ Feb 27 2014, 11:13 PM)

It's an amazing tripe soup, you should try and find some sometime. Very good on a cold day.

Whoo! Everything is awesome!

Hm... Beside my obsession with leaving piles of gold bars everywhere...? I like collecting skulls, actually. They're actually not the most common thing, so I grab them whenever I can. When I do a big quest for the thieves guild (like robbing the vault in Markarth) I leave a skull behind just because I feel cool.
PM
^
Megan Wolfe
 Posted: Feb 28 2014, 05:50 PM
Deceased

5'9" tall
brown eyes
31 years old
Level Five
Empathic Power Magnetism

Hahaha, you have a thief signature? That's so cool, I'm gonna start leaving sweet rolls behind or something. High five on hoarding cheese Mori! (Though I'm picky and only take whole wheels, so my collection is sparcer than it could be).

Landon, here's the pic: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hpho...494612203_n.jpg. It was taken after I graduated.
PM
^
Abram Gadhi
 Posted: Feb 28 2014, 06:46 PM
Support Character

5'9" tall
brown eyes
53 years old
Level One
Arachnid Manipulation

I just figured that if I were going to play the game, I should play it like a total badass. Haha.

That is epic. The closest I've gotten to that was running through the bubbles from the fountain at school. We spiked it with dish soap and just threw bubbles around.
PM
^
Megan Wolfe
 Posted: Mar 2 2014, 01:51 AM
Deceased

5'9" tall
brown eyes
31 years old
Level Five
Empathic Power Magnetism

Haha, here it's a big tradition. Friends and family get together and toss food/paint/whatever to whoever's graduating to celebrate. I heard vet school even adds horse manure.
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
RPG Directory Shadowplay Witches of Dathomir DC Unlimited All Things Roleplay Heroes: The RPG extraordinary Shine Beyond Human (already an aff plsupdate old link & button thanks) Gods Among Insects The Kids Are Alright Crawl Echo House Crusaders Citadel In Light of Shadow of Myth & Men